If you have the strategy: I can help you see it through.
In March 2014 I created a Virtual Office because juggling my office job and home life was becoming impossible. I realised I needed flexibility and I wanted to have the choice to take my children to nursery and school. By cutting out the daily commute it saves me 2 hours, which is time that is far better spent physically working rather than travelling.
Being a Virtual Personal Assistant (VPA) means that I am able to get a good understanding of your business and help with all your administration tasks, such as:
- Building connections, sharing content and blog posts through social media channels
- Scheduling client/ staff newsletters through Mail Chimp
- Researching new products to market
- Analyse & target existing client database
- Managing, interacting and expanding Social Media accounts
- Respond to emails & take phone calls
- Client Google analytics and…
View original post 128 more words